Returns Policy & Terms and conditions
- Cancelling an order and returning an item In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) and Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) (Amendment) Regulations, 2005; you have the right to cancel your non-prescription order up to 14 days after you've received your item.
- All non prescription products must be returned in “as new” condition, be unworn and returned with all cases, cloths and presentation boxes in the original condition.
- All cancellations or returns must be notified in writing or by email.
- Prescription orders maybe cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. After this point we will commence work on the order and as these are bespoke items, cannot be cancelled.
- All refunds will be processed via the original payment method and will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the goods. It is the responsibility of the customer the ensure items reach us safely and undamaged. It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of any return postage and insurances. If there is an error on our part or manufacturing fault these postal charge will be refunded but only apply to these specific occurrences. We advise a trackable and insured postal method such as Royal Mail Special delivery. Unfortunately we can take no responsibility for items that may be lost or damaged in transit.
- Designer Glasses Company will assume responsibility for the goods only after they are safely delivered to the returns address below. Please ensure all returns are sent with an original copy of the order confirmation and a covering note. Failure to include these may delay the process. Please make address returns to: Designer Glasses Company 33 London Road Stockton Heath Warrington WA4 6SG .
- None Prescription Eyewear We accept returns on non prescription eyewear as long as the returns criteria above are met. We will refund the cost of the product but not postage costs. Prescription Eyewear. We are unable to accept back prescription eyewear as these are bespoke items made to specific requirements. If you are unsure about a frame we advise ordering as a frame only option and then lenses can be ordered via the reglaze option of our site.
- Faulty/Damaged Eyewear On delivery of your frames please check the package for damage before signing. Once signed the Royal Mail will consider the item delivered in good order.
- All eyewear is supplied with a manufacturers warranty of at least 12 months. If you discover a fault please contact us so we can then help resolve any issues as quickly as possible. Please do not attempt to repair your frame as this will void any warranties.